More than 40 years of cardiovascular feasibility assessment, business development, management, marketing, technology consulting, clinical operations and Faculty Professor at Loma Linda University.
Cardiovascular Resource Solutions (CRS) Founder & CEO
- Feasibility; Assessment, Investment and Development Strategies
- Physician Integration / Alignment Strategies
- Business Analyst North America.
- Client by client and regional market assessment strategies.
- Business development strategy for Multidisciplinary ASC.
- Executive advisor for healthcare investment strategies.
Medi+Sphere Development Inc (www.m-sdev.com)
- Director of education and technology.
- Development and architectural design for cardiovascular centers in Shanghai, China.
Charles Franc and Associates Inc. (www.charlesfrancassociates.com)
- Executive consultant for business development, physician integration and market assessment strategies.
Renova Therapeutics Inc. (https://renovatherapeutics.com)
- Recruitment of Cardiologist specializing in Congestive Heart Failure.
- Strategic Healthcare Investment Advisor
Vital-Metrix Inc (http://vital-metrix.com)
- Feasibility, Market Assessment and Investment Strategist.
Apex Perfusion Inc (Senior VP)
- Strategy and Business Development for Cardiac Perfusion.
Advanced Hyperbaric Solutions Inc. (Founder & CEO)
- Limb Ischemia and Wound Care Business Development (2000 – 2008).
Loma Linda University (www.alliedhealth.llu.edu)
- Developed Concept, Business Plan and Marketing for Electrophysiology School of Medicine.
- Regional Cardiovascular Service Line Administrator.
- Faculty Professor.
Intermountain Healthcare Consulting Founder & CEO (1996 – 2012).
- Cardiovascular Business Development Strategies.
- Distributor and Supply Chain Management sales in excess of $50 MM/Yr.
- Contracted management and clinical support services.
Integrated Cardiovascular Solutions (ICVS) Founder & CEO (1984 – 1996).
- Critical care registry with 150 FTE’s Provide services to over 100 CV Healthcare facilities in SCAL.
- Gross sales in excess of $40 Million.
Cardiovascular Service Line Administrator:
Loma Linda University Medical Center of Murrieta
Riverside Community Hospital (HCA subsidiary)
Veterans Medical Center La Jolla, CA
Tommy Lasorda Heart Institute Los Angeles, CA
Scripps Healthcare La Jolla, CA
Consultant for multiple medical manufactures for product distribution and marketing.
Developed Feasibility Assessment and Strategies for six (6) Physician owned Heart and Vascular Institutes.